Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

35 Weeks

We have made it to 35 weeks and can't hardly believe that in about 5 weeks we will be able to finally hold baby Charlie and see who he looks like. He is now about 18 inches long and about 5 and half pounds. He had pretty much run out of room so no more flipping around like a gymnast for him. His kidneys are now fully developed and he will spend these last few weeks maturing his lungs and putting on weight. Other then that it is now just a waiting game to see when he will actually make his entrance into this world. Below is a picture taken this morning at 35 weeks for anyone interested in checking out the bump.


In other news, this past weekend I had a shower in Birmingham that Megan and Caty threw for me. I had a blast and as usual I brought my camera and forgot to take pictures. Maybe I will try to remember for my next shower. Charlie got more great stuff including his Pack N' Play, the drop and go stroller, toys, diapers, bottles and just about anything else a baby could want! Josh and I are both so greatful that we have friends and family that love us and our little boy so much.

I have my next appointment on April 25 and the following day Josh and I will take the tour of the hospital. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by, here's to hoping that the next 5 weeks will not drag by, but I know that with all the anticipation that is likely the case.

245 days down 35 to go!

No comments: