Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Things Dixie Does!

This post is for entertainment sake, no updateds on the one baking. I was in Charlies room today doing a few things and Dixie as always was right by my side checking out what I was doing. I guess she got bored with what I was doing and decided to venture under the crib again. The last time she did this there was not a bed skirt and I really didn't think she would do it after I put the skirt on. Boy was I wrong.

At first all I could see of her was her tail sticking out, she had successfully managed to get under the crib.

After about a minute of being under the crib and I am assuming enjoying the darkness she decided to poke her nose and one paw out.

About another minute goes by and I go about doing what I was doing and she pokes her whole head out. I guess she needed to get a little bit more air.

She finally decided to exit the from under the crib after I left the room. I for one am very amused by this and happy she has taken to crawling under the crib and not trying to jump into it. Here's to hoping she won't want to jump in when Charlie is actually sleeping in the crib. As I write this now she is currently sleeping under the guest bed in the computer room with only her back end sticking out. I am just guessing she is enjoying the darkness and it is easier to sleep but who knows what goes through her mind.

No comments: