Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Chalires Latest Picture

On Wednesday Josh and I headed to the Doctor for my 34 week appointment, where we got another look at our little guy. He is currently in the vertex position, which means he is head down and ready to go. Both Josh and I are praying he stays this way and doesn't decide to flip in the next few weeks. According to the ultrasound Charlies is now a little over 5 pounds and is on his way to being an average sized baby at birth, so no 10 pound baby for me, praise the Lord! The rest of the appointment went as well as the ultrasound my blood pressure was perfect, weight gain still good and all of Charlies measurements are still consistent with his due date. I will go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment and then after that I will go every week, which means that we are getting to the end and will be able to hold him soon!


Below is Charlies latest profile picture, it sure has changed from the little peanut we first saw 26 weeks ago. He has gone from nice roomy quarters to slightly cramped at the moment. The whole time we were watching him on the screen it looked liked he kept kissing my tummy because there is so little space for him to go, I found it quit sweet.



34 weeks down only 6 to go!

No comments: