Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

32 Weeks and a Shower

I had my 32 week appointment on Friday and all is still looking great. Charlie is no longer measuring big the doctor said he is now measuring right on track for his due date. His heart was still beating away just as fast as every which the doctor keeps telling me is a sign of a hyper and happy baby which makes us very happy. Charlie is now almost 17 inches long and is about 3.75 pounds. According to babycenter.com Charlie will be gaining about 1/2 pound a week and will gain a quarter of his birth weight in the next 7 weeks. He now also has his toenails, fingernails and real hair and his skin is becoming soft and plump, it is hard to believe Josh and I will be able to hold this little guy in 8 weeks and see those little fingernails. I go back for my next appointment on April 9 and Josh and I get one more chance to look at this little guy through ultrasound before he makes his way into the world.

This past weekend I also had my first shower, which was thrown by Mrs. Murrin and Courtney. I had so much fun and Charlie got a lot of great things, he now has more clothes then his dad and he is getting close to his mom. Aside from clothes Charlie got his swing, some toys, diapers, a blanket to match his bedding, his travel system and many of the everyday necessities. My mom also gave me his coming home outfit, which she smocked for him. Unfortunately with all the cameras there we didn't manage to take a single picture so I am sad to say there will be no pictures to check out this week.

Here's to another week down and getting closer to the end. Hard to believe there are only 2 months to go and we will be posting pictures of our son.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

50 days left... can I say I'm jealous???