Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

10 Weeks Left

T-minus 10 weeks until Charlie will be here. He is now about 16 inches long and 3 pounds. According to Babycenter that is about the size of a head of cabbage. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that I am measuring right at 30 weeks which is what I measured 2 weeks ago, my doctor seems to think that is because Charlie has dropped lower. His heartrate was around 165 to 170 which as everyone knows that is not out of the ordinary. The doctor also said that Charlie is in the head down position which I suspected because of where I feel him kick all the time, I am hoping that he stays this way and doesn't decided to flip around on me but a lot can change in 10 weeks. One new thing Charlie has started doing in the last week or so is get the hiccups. I always feel bad for him because I know how much I hate to have the hiccups, but from everything I have read the baby feels no discomfort from them.

The nursery is continuing to come together, I picked up my glider and ottoman yesterday. I also have picked out the fabric for the bedding and should be ordering it on Monday. Molly did a great job of putting something together for me and I can't wait until it gets here and is on the crib. Once that is taken care of the nursery should be complete and will be waiting for Charlie to get her.

Now on a non baby note, Dixie has found a new hiding place in the nursery. I was sitting in my glider last night enjoying it and reading Babywise and Dixie came in the nursery to join me. Before I knew it she had crawled under the crib and was laying down. I honestly didn't think she could make it under but she proved me wrong once again. She may be a little disappointed when the crib skirt gets here since that will prevent here from crawling under the crib. Below are a few picture of her under the crib. I though it looked like she was in dog jail. I hope you all get a good laugh out of these.



211 days down 69 to go!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Becky, just letting you know that I still check in on you, Josh and baby Charlie! Sounds like you are doing great and Charlie is progressing perfectly. You are in our prayers. I can't wait to meet my new little cousin!

Anonymous said...

We just wanted how excited we are for you, josh and Charlie. You look great, the house and nursey look amazing. We are cannot wait to pictures in 10 weeks!!! Congratulations. Paul and Shannon