Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

How Big Is He!

I went for my 28 week appointment today and all seems well. It was the usual uneventful appointments, I got weighted, BP taken, had my fundal height measured for the first time and heard the heartbeat, which is by far my favorite part of every appointment. Charlies heart beat was still pretty fast it was about 170 BPM, the doctor said even though it is high it is good because that means he is active and happy. I was measuring a little big, I am guessing maybe a week ahead of what I am but again the doctor didn't seem concerned. I did find it odd that I was measuring big since no one seems to think I am as far along as I am. My only guess is that he is just stretched out nice and comfy, I can definetly feel either hands or feet under my ribs quit often.

It looks as though things are trucking along as I start the 3rd trimester and my next appointment is on March 14. I know that things will start to fly by now as my appointments are now 2 weeks apart and not 4 weeks.

199 days down 81 to go!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So jealous that you get to go every two weeks now, I can't wait to go more often! The pics are cute, can't wait to see the belly in person. Mine gets big after I eat, but other than that it just looks fat!