Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Single Digits, Bedding and A New Chair!

Can you believe it, we are in the single digit weeks now. Only 9 weeks left and thing are still going great. Charlie is now about 16 inches long and about 3.3 pounds, which is about the weight of 4 navel oranges. He is about to go through a growth spurt so his little condo will be getting smaller and he will have less and less room to move and kick in the following weeks. He can now move his head and neck from side to side and his arms, legs and body are starting to get plump from all the fat that is being deposited under his skin. Below is a picture of myself this morning at 31 weeks, you tell me if you see a difference. I can't really see one but I see myself daily so I guess it is harder for me to see change.
31 Weeks



Now for some more exciting news, Charlies bedding came in yesterday and it looks so good. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out and it looks great in his room with his whales. In the second picture you can see that the inside of the bumper is different from the outside. With the bedding getting here Josh and I are now one step closer to bringing this baby boy home!



Finally, I had to include a picture of my wonderful glider and ottoman. It came in last week and I have already spent a few nights reading in it. It is so comfortable and I am so pleased with how it all turned out.

Hope you enjoy all the pictures, my next appointment is on Friday March 28 and my first shower is Saturday March 29, so I have a few exciting events coming up in the following week. Stay tuned for more pictures.

31 weeks down 9 to go! Happy Easter to All!

No comments: