Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Coleman!

I haven't updated on my sweet Coleman lately. He is getting so big and has fit into our family perfect. He is a good sleeper and a good eater and he is such a snuggler. For the last two weeks he has been sleeping through the night and is eating about ever three hours during the day. He doesn't mind being on the go all the time and generally sleeps if we are out running errands and doesn't even know where we have been. He is starting to talk/coo at us and we have even seen a few smiles. Big brother is still doing fantastic and talks about his little brother all the time.

I had to run by the doctor on Thursday to pick something up and I went ahead and had him weighted. He has gained three pounds he is up to 9lb2oz at 8 weeks old. I am taking him back for his two month checkup in a week and we will see how much more he has grown.

A quick update on Charlie and the potty since I haven't talked about it in a while. We can now officially say we have a potty trained little boy. Charlie is in under ware full time and has not had an accident in over two weeks (knock on wood). After our week at the beach over Christmas break going poop in the potty finally clicked and he would tell us. I think the shark in a bottle that he got as a prize also helped. I am must thankful that we only have one in diapers now and I am so proud of Charlie for his accomplishment!

Enough of the potty talk, I hope you enjoy the pictures of my chunky little boy!











No comments: