Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Employer!

On Friday I left my old job behind and as of Monday I will have a new full time job! This job is going to be much more demanding and I will work many more hours then the 40 hours I worked at my old job. This job does not pay a salary and does not come with health benefits but this job comes with so much more.

My new bosses, yes I have two, are just as cute as can be and they love me so much. They will pay me in hugs and kisses, fist bumps and high five, and this is far better to me then any amount of money. I am gladly working a 24 hour day and loving every minute of it and I guarantee you my worst day at home will be better then my best day at the office!

If you haven't guessed it yet my new job is a Stay At Home Mom and I couldn't be happier. My new bosses are Charlie and Coleman and even though these little guys are demanding I am going to soak up ever second I get to spend with them.

My new employers, aren't they cute?

No comments: