Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loving Life!

I am loving this season of my life so much right now, staying home with these boys is definitely the best decisions we have ever made.

I get to watch Charlie play and learn every day, seeing him figure things out for himself and watch him being creative is so fun. He really is a smart little guy and he doesn't forget anything, so if you make a promise to do something later it better be something you want to do!

Coleman is growing and changing everyday, he is starting to smile and coo and work on his own little personality. He now enjoys laying on his playmate and kicking the toys around and looking at himself in the mirror. He is more of a cuddle bug then Charlie ever was which I am soaking up because I know these time will end soon.

I love these boys so much and because of them and their daddy I am loving life and my "new" full time job on this rainy day!
My Big Boy!
Morning nap while Charlie and Mom play!
Our very own Ham!

No comments: