Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Latest and Greatest Pictures

Here are a few new picture of Charlie that were taken over the last couple of days. I will try to keep up to date with pictures every couple of days so you all can see how much he is changing it is just hard for me to remember some days.

Charlie in the same Bassinet his Daddy slept in
In his bouncy seat
Dixie giving Charlie kisses she is a very curious dog these days
Trying to go to sleep in his crib
Dixie again checking out Charlie and giving him more kisses
Hanging out in his Boppy after getting the bath from Dixie


2 comments:

Courtney said...

I showed Aaron Charlie's "serious face", he agreed that he's pretty adorable!

Merry said...

Becky and Josh,
Little Charlie is just adorable! I love his expressions. I don't think he loved his kisses from Dixie. I hope you all are well.
Rick and Merry