Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Night Home!

We made it through our first night home and I think we all actually got some sleep! Dixie is still a little curious and goes and checks him out when he is making noises but pretty much leaves him alone when he is quiet, I have a feeling they are going to be good buds. While Charlie is sleeping and dad is doing some yard work I though I would add a few pictures, I hope everyone enjoys.

Sleeping in the Pack N Play
Dixie checking him out when he was making noises
Dixie protecting her baby brother!




2 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, adorable! I hope our dogs are as good with the baby as Dixie is with Charlie. Catfish, maybe. Lucy, not so much...

Anonymous said...

Beck- He's SOO cute!! So is Dixie!! She seems so curious! keep posting pictures when you get a free moment! i can't get enough of him!!!
-Elizabeth