Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Full Term Baby!

It is official, if Charlie were to be born today he would be considered full term since I am 37 weeks pregnant. It is hard to believe our ticker now says only 21 days left and we only have 3 weeks until his actual Due Date.

Today I went for my 37 week appointment and everything with me and the baby is still looking great. Josh and I have truly been blessed with a very easy pregnancy. I am 2cm dilated which is 2cm more then last week and I am starting to efface, I did not get a percentage so I am not really sure how much. I think this was the best news the doctor could have given me today, as the doctor said he doesn't know when I will go into labor he is just pleased to see that my body is preparing for it. Charlie is still head down and engaged, so there is a very slim chance that he will be flipping to the breech position before birth which was more good news. Not much else to report since he is now full term there really isn't much else that he is doing except putting on weight these days.

Josh and I do have another busy weekend ahead of us, we are headed to Chattanooga for my last baby shower, which I am looking forward to. Then next week we meet with our pediatrician, which is the last thing we needed to take care of before Charlies arrival, and my mom is coming in town so I will have something to continue to occupy my time so that these next few weeks do not drag on for an eternity.

37 weeks down 3 weeks to go!

No comments: