Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year!

With the coming of a new Year I making a vow to myself to be a better blogger. Time isn't slowing down any and my babies are growing to fast! If I don't take time to document these memories now then when will I ever? So that being said in attempt to hold my self accountable I have put it out in the blogosphere for all to see.

As we are 9 days into the new year I have decided I am not going to backtrack except for a good old fashion Christmas post, which will indeed come later this week, but I am going to start today with our daily adventures. As uneventful as they seem to most these are the memories we are building and I just don't want to forget.

So there you have it my commitment to myself and my kids so one day they can look back on this crazy ride we call life!















No comments: