Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gummy No More!

At the mere age of 5 1/2 months my girls smile is no longer gummy. She is by far my earliest teether, so to say I was a little caught off guard is an understatement. I found two teeth close to the surface this week and by the end of the week both teeth were finally through. I suspect said teeth have been coming in since late November/early December since her sleeping habits have been horrible since then. Now that these teeth have broken through sleep has returned to normal and this makes all involved very happy. I am still shocked she has two teeth since the boys were at 9 and 10 months when theirs first appeared. I really need a pause button to slow time down, but alas time moves on and milestones will continue to come.





No comments: