Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tiny Stubborn Baby!

Yesterday, I was suppose to get a sneak peak at baby Coleman and finally get to see his little profile. Well our stubborn baby had other plans and we were unable to get the great profile shot we have of CP at the same time. This little guy has been pretty shy all along and really doesn't want to give us any great glimpses until he makes his way into the world. I did however get to see his little heart and all four chambers, his brain, his functioning kidney's and his little tummy which all looked perfect!

As suspected baby Coleman is going to be little like his brother, yesterday he was measuring a little over 34 weeks (I am 36) and I was told he was about 5lbs. So that means if (a big if) he gains on average of an ounce a day for the next three weeks he will weight about 6lbs8oz at birth, right around the same size as his big brother! Thankfully Dr. Stone wasn't worried at all but quite happy that we confirmed there was a little buddy growing inside of me that I should be able to push out on my own, which is what I pray for daily. It was also confirmed yesterday that my body is doing what it needs to be doing right now and I am starting to dilate on my own (just like Charlie) but both Dr. Stone and I agreed we really don't want baby Coleman coming until the 6th so his little lungs can continue to develop for a few more weeks because little white boys lungs take a little longer to develop then most. I will go back for two more appointments and then it will be "D Day" and I pray that my labor and delivery with baby Coleman go as smooth s they did with Charlie!

No comments: