Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Thoughts!

I know it is the day after Thanksgiving but we have so much to be thankful for this year. Not only do we have one healthy 2 year old but we have another little boy that is going to join our family in a few short days! We have a wonderful family who loves us and support us and are there to help out in any way we may need them. We have a house over our head, food on our table, transportation and clothes to keep us warm. Now more then ever I realize that it is the little things in life that make it so wonderful! I may not get to shop all I want and have all the latest and greatest thing but I have a little boy that I get to come home to every night who loves me more then anything and a husband that is willing do do anything for our family and that in itself means the world to me.

Other things I am also thankful for these days that aren't so sappy are coupons. I can't tell you how much we have saved over the last year just by watching deals and using coupons and we have not had to sacrifice the foods we love. Prilosec and Tylenol, I would have been beyond miserable this entire pregnancy without being able to take either of these two medications. My daily Diet Coke, there are just some days I don't think I can function without it, I am a little worried Coleman may be born addicted to them! My last Dr. appointment on Monday because it means that we are at the end of this pregnancy and are going to finally meet Coleman! And last thing I can come up with right now is my maternity dresses, I am just not comfy in pants and dresses have been my best friend over the last month.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didn't eat to much!

No comments: