Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

36 Weeks and the Name!

It has been quite some times since I gave an offical update on the newest CPW. First of all he finally has a name and his big brother is calling him the correct name. For those that do not know his name is Coleman Price Wood and he will go by Coleman!

We are still set to evict baby Coleman on December 6th and this mommy couldn't be happier. Not that I have had a hard pregnancy but I am at the end and I just hurt all the time now, especially with constant feet in my ribs and one wiggly little guy with very little wiggle room left. Today I will be going to the Doctor to get a weight check ultrasound on this little guy, I suspect he is going to be about the same size as his big brother as I am carrying identical to him and my belly is about the same size. If for some reason they tell me he is going to be a big baby I may have to discuss with Dr. Stone about evicting him sooner but as far as measurements have gone he has been measuring pretty average to this point.

Let the whirlwind of the next three weeks begin. With the Holidays fast approaching and there still being quite a bit of stuff to do at home I suspect that the next three weeks will pass quickly!

CP and his Buddy Coop = Double Trouble
CP and Anna Dancing
Mrs Brandy caught this sweet photo of my Baby Boy!

No comments: