Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Weeks!

I figured Brother needed a post of his own for his 30 week updated! I can't hardly believe it but we have hit the 30 week mark in this pregnancy and things are going just as smooth as they did with CP. If I had to compare my pregnancy's to this point I would say they are pretty similar, the only slight difference it that I have been more tired this go round but with CP I wasn't working and I didn't have a 2 year old to chase around and I have noticed way more braxton hicks.

Brother is doing just fine according to Dr. Stone, aside from the fact that I don't look 30 weeks pregnant I am measuring right on track with my due date which means brother is growing right. He is moving and shaking all the time now and CP loves to watch his brother dance at night while we are watching TV. I myself have found that his kicks, punches and rolls have gotten increasingly stronger and some days they just out right hurt, but this is one issue I am willing to deal with as long as he is a happy and healthy little boy!

At our first appointment we briefly discussed induction, as most of you know I was induced with Charlie and had a great experience, we are planning the same course of action this go round. Dr. Stone said that he would have to wait until 39 weeks this go round so unless Brother decides to come on his own before then we are looking at 9 weeks left to go until we get to meet this little guy. In one breath it seems so far away and in the next I really can't believe how close that actually is especially with fall and the holidays coming!

No comments: