Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

26 Weeks!

You read that title right, I am 26 weeks pregnant with this little guy and in hopefully less then 14 weeks he will be gracing us with his presence one way or another, either under his own direction or with a little help from modern medicine. He is letting his momma know more and more that he is officially in charge of my body and I no longer have control of how I feel! I am increasingly more tired these days and it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get. I guess I better get use to the exhaustion because I am sure it is going to stick around for sometime after he arrives. Not sure if Big Brother still completely understands what is about to happen but he will tell you that "brother" is in my belly if asked and I have a pretty good feeling he is going to ask to have him put back once he arrives and is living in his world!


As for a potty training update, we are still going strong and using the potty consistently and even asking to go now. On the weekends and at night we let CP wear underwear and he has only had one accident to this point, and his pull ups stay dry for the most part all day long. We are headed to the beach tomorrow so I have 4 days with him and I am thinking that I can make some more headway while we are there too in terms of number 2 because that is still a bit of an issue. He usually tells us he needs to go but he is going when he tells us so we need to work on giving us just a little more warning. And that is us in a nutshell right now, bear with me a little longer on the post not being frequent, our computer crashed last week so we are computer less at home right now!

CP at Uncle Jo and Aunt Kris's Wedding

No comments: