Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ten Months and an Overnight Trip!

My how last month flew by Charlie is now a little over ten months old and he continues to amaze us every day. He just started to finally crawl forward but once he realizes that he has done that he decides going backwards is much more fun and he is much quicker. He is pulling up on more things now and he can even stand on his own for a little bit, I fear that once he does start crawling it won't be to long before he actually starts to walk. He is still eating like a little champ and he has started to use a sippy cup for snacks. Charlie has also continued to develop his own little language which I am sure only other baby's can understand. He love to shake his head no and he understands when mommy and daddy tell him NO and he really doesn't like it. Charlie has also learned how to wave bye, all we have to say is bye bye and he waves for us. I still can't hardly believe that it is almost time to celebrate his 1st birthday.

On Saturday Charlie headed to PePa and RaRa's for his first overnight without mommy and daddy. He did great and I am pretty sure he didn't even realize we were gone, my parents said he was as good as gold and he had so much fun. I am sure there will be more weekends were he will go and play with either PePa and RaRa or Shug and Pops, it may be a little while though because I missed my little boy more then I could imagine. I was so glad to get him back in my arms on Sunday and I didn't want to let him go.

Charlie love Bitter Biscuits
He sure does make a mess though!
I love Clapping!
And Swinging!
But riding on Daddy's Shoulders is the most fun!

No comments: