Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day!

Today Josh, Charlie, Dixie and I woke up to see lots of white fluffy snow out of our window, even though it only lasted a few hours before it melted Charlie seemed to really like it. We took him outside first thing this morning before we headed out to church and I for one think he really liked it but you can judge for yourself by seeing the pictures.

Good Morning Mom whats up!
Holy Cow this is out of my bedroom window
I'm readdy to go outside and see what this stuff is
I'm now a seasoned driver in the snow
Snow is so fun!
This is what the house looked like
Can I go back out and see it again
Look at my Crazy dog she loved this stuff!
Mommy and Me in the snow!

No comments: