Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Today is a great day!

Today is a great day because the car seat I ordered for Charlie last night from albeebaby.com has shipped out. That is not the best part though, when I ordered his new seat yesterday it was on sale as it has been for at least the last month (I have been eyeing it for a while). Today when I went to check out the website to look at it, because that is what I do, I look at the things I order over and over until they finally get into my possession, I noticed the seat was no longer on sale and was now $60 more. Needless to say I am glad I didn't wait just one more day and went ahead and took the time to do it last night.

Soon Charlie will be riding in style in his new big boy seat, of course he will still be facing backwards but at least now he is one step closer to turning around. I for one am counting down the days that I no longer have to carry his infant seat into school, that seat is getting pretty heavy these day and his little legs are starting to hang off. Stay tuned for pictures when his new Britax Decathlon arrives and we can see just how big this new seat is compared to his old one.

No comments: