Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

NEW RIDE!!!!

Charlies new car seat arrived last Thursday and by the expression on his face you can tell he is incredibly excited. Josh installed it in my car this weekend and we let Charlie take a test drive in in. He was awake for about 2 minutes before he fell soundly asleep. He looked so comfortable and happy to be in his big boy seat.

On another note Charlie is getting his first tooth, it is the bottom left front one and I am pretty sure that the bottom right will follow shortly after. Right now I can just feel it starting to come through the skin and you can see a little slit where it has cut through. I am guessing by the end of the week it will be fully through. So far he hasn't been to unhappy he is just sleeping a little more then usual. Once the tooth comes through I will try to get a picture but that may be harder then one would think, but we will see. Charlie heads to the see doctor Joe on Friday so stay tuned for updates on stats.

I'm such a Big Boy!
I'm so excited about my new seat!

No comments: