Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Almost Clear!

On Friday Charlie had a appointment with Dr. Joe to check his ears out, this was a big day for Charlie since it would determine if he needed tubes or not. The verdict is still out even though his ears are looking better, his left ear was completly free of fluid but his right ear was only 70% better. Because of that he will be going back in a month for one last check, if his ears get any worse or if he has another infection before then the game is over and we will be referred to a Pediatric ENT for tubes. For now Josh and I are breathing a sigh of relief and hope that we get an all clear at the end of the month.

On another note, Little mister Charlie has learned how to pull up in his crib. On Sunday I was folding his clothes and he was playing in his crib, I looked over to see our little boy standing up in his crib and looking so very proud of himself. Josh and I guess it is time to lower his crib mattress or he may end up tumbling out of his crib and we surly don't want that to happen. This weekend Charlie also started to feed himself puffs, we have been giving them to him for about a month but usually they don't end up in his month. On Sunday he figured out how to push them in his mouth, now the only problem is teaching him to only eat one at a time but I am sure that will come in time. He also finally figured out that he needs to let go of his paci when trying to put it back in his mouth. Our little boy is getting so big so fast.

I'm Stuck in Jail, wait just my crib!
Look at Me!
I'm getting so big!
I know mom I shouldn't do it but it is so fun!

No comments: