Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just because I'm Cute!

I just wanted to share a couple of cute new picture of Charlie with everyone, the first one is mainly for RaRa so she can see Charlie in the new outfit that she made for Charlie. He looks adorable in his Anchors, thank you so much RaRa.


Charlie loves his bath, especially now that he is no longer confined to his little tub. He absolutely loves being able to play in the big tub, splashing and kicking his legs and playing with all his water toys. The first picture is Charlie before getting in his bath and the second is him playing in his tub.
Charlie really loves Dixie these days, he is starting to pet her and grab at her ears. I fear it won't be to long before poor Dixie's ears and tails are being tugged a little to hard. Josh and I thought it would be fun for Charlie to ride Dixie like a horse, Charlie thought it was fun, Dixie not so much, she tried to nibble on Charlies leg and she walked in circles trying to figure out how to get him off her back.
The bouncy seat use to be one of Charlies favorite toys, these days he isn't so interested in it though. I had put him in his seat on Sunday to watch a DVD and I thought he would sit back and relax but he he decided to try to sit up and fuss at me until I took him out, note the very sour face in the following picture, he was not happy with Mommy.



I hope everyone enjoyed all the new fun picture of Charlie.

No comments: