Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

8 Months Old!

I know this post is about a week late but things have been extra busy around the Wood household. This past month Charlies little personality seems to have grown even more, he is one very giggly and smiley little boy that loves to play and have fun. This month we found a tickle spot and whenever we tickle him he gives us the biggest belly laugh that is so very contagious and makes my heart smile. He has started to talk and babble more and more, I have a feeling we have a little talker on our hands. He even can say dada, no mama yet but I am working hard on that one, I keep telling myself that dada is much easier to say. Charlie is still a great eater he loves his fruits and veggies and any thing else that you put in his mouth. At Jim n'Nicks he ate his fruit, veggies, a cheese biscuit, part of a potato and some chicken. The child truly is a bottomless pit who apparently has a very fast metabolism. Charlie has even tried a couple of time to get up on all fours but his efforts have him going backwards he hasn't quit figured out how to go forward yet but I am sure that is coming soon. He still has no teeth but I am pretty sure they are coming soon since he has started to drool more and more and has been fussier then normal in the evening, baby oral gel usually does the trick to calm him down.

On another exciting note Charlie will be welcoming a new little boy cousin in June. Donald and Missy found out yesterday that they are expecting a little boy, Donald Esterbrook "Brooks" McKenna III. We are all so excited and can't wait to meet Baby Brooks in June.
Eating a Mushy Cookie
Goofy Face
Playing Baseball
Look at that Drool
I love my Rocking Horse
Happy boy before bed
Tuckered out for the night

No comments: