Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bonnet Baby!

RaRa has been in full swing sewing mode for baby girl! As soon as she found out it was a girl she has been cranking out some of the sweetest outfits every. I am forever grateful to mom and her talents, one day I hope that McKenna will be able to pass this sweet Bishop and Bonnet down to her little girl. 
This was the perfect outfit for baby girl to make her debut at church, I think there were just as many ohs and ahs at the smocking and detail of the dress and bonnet as there were at McKenna. For sure she will be one well dressed little girl and when she gets older I have a large selections of dresses that were mine when I was little that my mom also made that she will get to model!

No comments: