Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break Catch Up!

We were in need of a change of scenery and what better time to head to Chattanooga for a mini vacation then over Spring Break. My parents had just returned from Ireland and had not seen the boys in quite some time so the boys and myself ventured to Chattanooga for a quick visit.
While there, we decided to play tourist for a few day, so my mom and I took the boys to the Creative Discovery Museum to play one morning and both boys had a blast. There was great stuff for both boys to do and I think they both had fun exploring all the exhibits, especially since they were different the McWane.
Charlie even got to show off his muscles by pulling himself up in the stationary chair, I will have to say I was quite impressed by how well he did, I should really have more faith in my boy and his athletic ability!
The next day we ventured to the Tow Truck Museum and Hall of Fame, yes you read that right there is indeed a Tow Truck Museum and Hall of Fame and it is located in Chattanooga! From the looks of the picture below, Charlie does not look amused but if you know my kid well you know he loved this place and I am pretty sure it was the best $15 we spent all week.
We had the place to ourselves and the boys got to enjoy the play Tow Truck, with the boom that moved and lights that came on, all to their selves for a good hour. If you are in Chattanooga and have a little boy that is into anything Trucks, I would highly recommend you check this place out, Charlie is ready to go back with his daddy now!
The rest of the week was spent hanging out , visiting Shug for lunch and just recharging our battery. We were very glad to get back to daddy on Saturday afternoon and I think he was glad we were all back home, he was not happy about me taking his boys away for a few days!

No comments: