Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

Easter 2012 has come and gone and I am just now getting around to posting these pictures, better late then never right? Charlie celebrated Easter at school with an Easter Egg Hunt and Coleman came along for the ride. Let me tell you school parties were much easier when Coleman was not mobile and would just sit still for me.
Charlie had so much fun hunting eggs and finding the treats inside of them, I guess next year we need to have an egg hunt at home and who knows he may even find some stuff for his piggy bank when searching for eggs!
I know I said it is hard with Coleman mobile at these parties but he really is pretty easy and even will sit still long enough for me to get some pictures of him even if his brother runs off because he does not want to be photographed! 
One night after Coleman went to bed we surprised Charlie with a fun Easter project, he got to dye eggs with mommy and daddy. I don't know if you can really tell from the picture below but Charlie took a nasty spill at school earlier in the week and ended up with a nice scab filled face, it is still a pretty cute face despite the nice boo boo!
He loved helping daddy dip the eggs into the colors but he was not super patient when it came to waiting to take them out, lets just say that three minutes is an eternity to this three year old, heck even 30 seconds was!
Finally, after three minutes were up he helped daddy move them to dry, you can tell he is concentrating super hard to make sure not to drop his creation!
So very proud of what he is doing, so much so he had to wear his Green Lantern glasses and pose for a picture for mommy.
Finally, Easter morning was upon us and sadly I do not have any pictures of the boys getting their baskets, fail on mommys part! Needless to say though they were both very excited that the Easter Bunny came to visit but also very excited to not have to see him. After, bunny treats we got ready for Church and Celebrated the Reason for the day, if you get a chance ask Charlie about the Easter story it is priceless coming form my three year old mouth! After church we joined family for lunch and had a relaxing Sunday afternoon. I tried to get a good picture of my boys but as you can see they were not in the mood to cooperate but that is pretty much life so I thought I would share! Happy Belated Easter to all!

No comments: