Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Charlie is Three!

The day has come and gone and my little boy is now a three year old mess! We celebrated in style with all our sweet friends and family. As requested by the birthday boy we had all things fire trucks! I know Charlie had a great day running around with all his friends and he was completely exhausted by bed time.

I am still in awe that three years ago today we were bringing him home from the hospital to begin our journey as parents. He is such a joy to have around and he makes every day so very interesting and is so super funny. I have learned that I need to watch what I say around him because he will repeat it later, for instance I am always telling him to worry about himself and the other day I asked him to do something and he promptly told me to "worry about you self mommy!"

Thank you so much Charlie for letting me be your mom and for making my life so interesting! I love you big boy and can't wait to see what the next year brings!


Fire Truck Cake

Big Boy Bike for his Birthday!
Enjoying a swing at his party!

Getting Ready to Blow out the Candles!

Waiting on Cake!

No comments: