Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 Months!

Holy Cow!!!! Where did the last 5 months go? Coleman is 5 months old today and he is a complete ray of sunshine, with his big open mouth smile and his sweet little baby giggle, he can light up any room!

Just recently he has discovered his feet and he loves to play on the floor and hold them and laugh at them. He is so very close to rolling from his back to his belly but he just can't figure out what to do with that darn arm to get all the way over, he has yet to get frustrated over it but I am sure that will come soon. He is still a great sleeper and is happy for the most part unless he is tired or hunger.

There will be no doctors appointment this month but I still suspect he is hovering in the 5%, he is my little guy and I love him! He hasn't started solids yet but that is coming this weekend, so we will see how this goes. I am going to attempt to make some rice/oatmeal cereal for him, which he will get for a month and then we will start with fruits and veggies when he is six months, it is almost time for Josh and I to get reacquainted with the peeler and the blender since we will be making Coleman's food like we did for Charlie.

Happy 5 months sweet Coleman we love you more and more everyday and I am pretty sure your brother is getting very anxious for you to be mobile so you can play!


Look at my feet!

Big Blue Eyes!
Playtime!

Look at that awesome smile!


No comments: