Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've been bit!

I've been bit by the sewing bug, in the last three days I have made three pair of pants and 2 shirts for Charlie and have plans to make even more. I didn't really do any sewing on the shirts but I needed to make something for him to wear with his new pants so I took some advice from my Sister in Law Molly and bought some double stick web and appliqued a few shirts. So my mom can see what I have been up to lately I thought I would share a few of my latest creations as well as a picture of mister Charlie hamming it up for the camera!

This was not made by me but I thought the picture was cute!
Christmas Tree shirt!
(Please ignore how dirty it is)
Christmas Tree Shirt and Pant
Plaid Pants with "C" shirt
Molly is making a shirt to go with these as well that will have a guitar on it!

No comments: