Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!

This weekend we decorated the house for Christmas, and I will have to say it is one of my favorite things to do. Right now our house smells like one big Christmas tree and I couldn't be happier. Charlie missed out on most of the decorating because he was napping but he was able to help me finish up the tree by handing me the last few ornaments. I can already tell that this Christmas will be far different then last Christmas, we will be telling Charlie no an awful lot at he pulls at ornaments, stockings and all the other fun things he can reach, last year he wasn't mobile so we had no worries.

As much fun as I do have decorating our house for Christmas I also realize that decorating is not what it is all about. As much fun as it is we all must still remember the real meaning of Christmas and I hope that in the years to come Josh and I are able to instill in Charlie that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and not just about gifts and decorations.

Our Christmas Tree!
The Mantel with Stocking and Fresh Green!
The buffet
The Landing on our Stairs!
Dining Room Table with Fresh Greens!


No comments: