Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Long Time No Blog!

I know it has been an incredibly long time since I last blogged and for good reason, we have been very busy in the household. Between hanging out with Friends, having visitors, helping at the consignment sale at church, working and trips to Chattanooga for a Class reunion there has been little free time in our household.

As far as that little boy goes he is getting funnier and funnier by the day and he surely does keep us on our toes. He is more vocal these days and his new word which happens to be my favorite is "peasssss" (please). After a couple of weeks he has figured out if he would like something all he has to do is say peassss and he will get what he wants we are now working on thank you which I believe will take more time. He is also saying ball, bath, Dixie, go go go and several others that I just can't think of right now. He is also very stubborn these days if he doesn't get what he wants he will get very upset and stomp his little foot, I have to try very hard not to laugh so he knows he shouldn't do it. He also very much loves to dance and run around these days, Daddy taught him to dance in circles and it is pretty funny because he makes himself dizzy when he does it. This little boy continues to make us smile and we just can't get enough of him and his crazy little personality.
WAR EAGLE!!!
I love me some Auburn!
Playing in the Park!
GO VOLS!

No comments: