Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Art Project!

Charlie loves to color but the sad fact is that even though he loves to color he loves to eat what ever he is using to color far more. Earlier this week while I was getting dinner ready I though I would let Charlie color and paint for a little while. He quietly colored for a few minutes and I figured he was fine so I continued to cook. Josh came down looked at Charlie and then looked at me and said why is his mouth all blue. Instead of painting with his the crayola toddler paints he was sucking on the brush. His little face and hands were covered with blue paint and yes it is non-toxic just for this reason. I am pretty sure there isn't a day that goes by that this little guy doesn't make us laugh!
Blue Lips!
So proud of what he has done!

No comments: