Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sandy Boy!

We are at the beach right now for the long Labor Day Weekend and we are all enjoying ourselves quite a bit. Charlie had so much fun playing on the beach today that when we left I was sure there was more sand covering him then was on the beach. He had so much fun digging in the sand, running in the sand, trying to headstands in the sand and rolling in the sand today. The amount of sand on his body face included would have bothered most people but not Charlie he was just happy to be at the beach playing. I think we have a beach bum on our hands!

Do I have sand on my face?
Running around on the beach!
Covered from head to toe!
I think it is lunch time and this shell looks good!
Searching for more shells.

No comments: