Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Creative Discovery!

I know this has nothing to do with the beach but currently I have a sleeping child and husband so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to catch up. Last weekend we went to Chattanooga to visit with all of my family. Grandma Lolo (my mom's mom) was in town for the weekend and she has not seen all her great grandchildren in a while as a mater of fact she had never met baby Brooks. Last weekend was very fun and crazy and we are so glad that grandma Lolo got to spend some time with us and all our kids.

On Saturday Charlie and all his cousins went to the Creative Discovery Museum to play, explore and learn a few new things. Charlie had a blast I am sure if he could talk and you ask him what his favorite part was he would say it was a tie between the splash table and the bubbles. I can't wait to take him back again.

This was before we decided he needed a smock to play in the water he his drenched.
Much better now he won't get so wet!
Playing next to Kakie
I got to make my own crown!
I am driving all by myself!
Me an mommy looking for bees in the tunnel!

Playing a little music with daddy!
It looks like mommy is blowing this bubble!

No comments: