Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guac Is Good!

Tonight I thought I would try out a Tex Mex Guacamole recipe that I found and see if CP would like it or not. He has only had avocado once and it didn't go over so well but I don't think I would have liked it either without any fun seasonings, so we gave it a try. And the verdict it that it was pretty much one of the best things he has had in a long while. He ate the stuff up, I started out trying it on a chip and he ate a bit. Then I gave him a little bit more on another chip and he promptly licked it off and motioned for more. I finally decided to forgo the chip and just give it to him on a spoon. After several bits and by several I mean at least 10 full spoonfuls daddy said I needed to stop. Stopping brought on crying and we had to distract him very quickly. Needless to say the little man loves him some guacamole he just doesn't care for plain mussy avocado.

It doesn't look so good but try telling CP that!

Shoveling in the green goodness!
The smile says it all!
This was right after the hysterical crying for more!

No comments: