Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

15 and 9!

One may wonder what these two numbers have in common, well 15 is the number of months old that Charlie is and 9 is the number of teeth that Charlie had on his 15 month birthday. I don't know how it happened but our CP is now 15 months old and as busy as every.

He is into everything these days and has gotten very quick and overly curious. He is talking more and more these days and has gotten very good at saying no, Dixie, dada, mama, ball, more and a few others mixed in with lots of babble. He is getting bigger and bigger and some of his 12 month clothes are finally starting to fit him and he is finally outgrowing all his 3 - 6 months clothes. This month he even moved up to size 3 diapers which is an accomplishment in its self.

On Friday for his 15 month birthday I got a call from daycare saying he had a fever, when I got there to pick him up I noticed he was covered in drool and so did his teacher. She mentioned to me that she thought he might be teething so I checked out his mouth and I found not one but two top molars coming in. When I got home I found a third pesky little molar on the bottom, which brings the grand total of teeth he has up to 9. I am still amazed at how happy go lucky our little guy has been while cutting 3 molars, I don't think I really would have know but thanks to the fever I was able to discover his new little chompers.

On Friday we will be taking CP for his 15 month check ups and we are going to get to see exactly how big our little guy has gotten over the last few months!

Playing befor bed!
I found a rock!
Right before breakfast, I'm still sleepy!
I love ballons!
Check Spelling

1 comment:

Whitney said...

It's so funny that the cousins are so different in stature. Hayes (at 5 monts) has almost outgrown his size 3 diapers! Next box I buy will be 4's!!! I sent Josh a message on Facebook saying that we need to get together soon... we've been saying that since Hayes was born! You know, this year is Mimi's 80th birthday. Maybe we should plan something.