Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

On Sunday we had some more fun outside playing and we even went to the big swimming pool at Rachel and Jason's house. Charlie wasn't to sure about the water at first, I suspect it was a little colder then what he has become accustom to. After he fussed on and off for 20 minutes he finally settled down and enjoyed his dip int he big pool. Josh and I are trying to get him exposed to the pool and being outside as much as possible in preparation for the big beach trip that way he is not scared of the water and also so his little fair skin will at least have a little exposure to the sun ( don't worry I am still putting 50 SPF on him but I hope he will get a little base tan through that).

At home in the back yard playing
Playing for a bit before I got back in the water
Silly boy!
Swimming with daddy!
Hey mom come on in!

No comments: