Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flash!

Just a couple of fun pictures of our little guy. The picture below would have been so super cute except little flash decided he needed to move. Why do you ask would it have been so adorable well just moment before I snapped this picture Charlie was loving on Dixie, he was doing this for several minutes but decided as soon as I wanted to take a picture he was going to move.

How can you tell this little boy no, his face is just so sweet and loving. Don't let it fool you he can really get in some trouble and he is definitely all boy these days, he is into everything. I took this picture right before I told him no, he was messing with the trash can and I just didn't want him doing that.
Moments later this is the reaction I got out of our sweet little angel, he decided to throw a mini tantrum. He can actually throw a bigger fit that involves rolling on the floor and screaming but I don't have that on camera yet. He is definitely coming into his own these days as he begins to explore and find things he isn't suppose to be playing with.

No comments: