Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

On the Move!

It didn't take long for Charlie to figure out his form when it comes to crawling. He has gone from the "army crawl" or "worm" in to full on speed crawling up on all fours. He is definitely keeping us on our toes these days and the days of leaving him to play while we check on something are long gone.

Tonight I walked out of the family room where Charlie was playing to go get something in the kitchen, I was maybe in there 30 seconds and I cam walking around the corner to find Charlie in the kitchen playing with his daddy's shoes. That little boy of ours made it clear across the family room and into the kitchen in no time. I guess he is just getting us ready for when he starts walking, I mean running because we will never be able to catch him.

This week was also a big week for Josh, Charlie and I, I was gone for 2 nights to do some training for work and Josh and Charlie got to hang out and have a few guy nights. Daddy and little boy had so much fun but Mommy sure did miss her boys and Dixie dog too. I was so excited on Wednesday when I came home and I know Charlie was so happy to see me when I got him at school. I did fine away from my boys but it sure is not something I would not want to do every week I definitely felt that a part of me was missing while I was away.

I love to listen to music and dance

Relaxing on the Weekend!
Look at me go!
Juice and NOGGIN
Caught Red Handed!

No comments: