Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Eleven Eventful Months!

Once again the last month has flown by and Charlie is continuing to amaze us more and more everyday. He is quite the character these days giggling and babbling up a storm. I think his new favorite thing to do is to blow raspberries especially while we are driving. Charlie also loves to dance his favorite song right now seems to be "All Star", it is on one of his toys and as soon as he hears it he starts to wiggle and swing his arms. He is just as fast as ever and he loves his new found mobility. Our little guy has also started to stand on his own and his balance is getting better everyday. We fear it won't be long before he is walking and we can't catch him.

I find it hard to believe that in one short month I will be writing about our little guys First birthday. I picked up his invitations today and I still can hardly believe that this year has gone by so fast, I guess we better hold on because the years are only going to get faster.

Look at me Standing!
I love bath time!

No comments: