Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Half Way There!

We have made it to the half way point in this pregnancy only 20 weeks to go! Charlie now weighs about 10 ounces and is 6 1/2 inches from crown to rump and about 10 inches from head to toe. According to babycenter.com he is now about the length of a banana and his legs are no longer curled up under him.

I finally felt Charlie move this week, I was laying on the couch watching TV and he kicked me for a good 30 minutes or so before I got up and had to do some things around the house. Since then I have felt him a little every day, I have even felt him flipping around. There is not doubt in my mind that he will be a very active baby. We have our next appointment on Monday and it should be an uneventful appointment as usual.

We are also finding out on Monday if we are going to be having a second Niece or our first Nephew! This baby is due a week after Charlie and we just can't wait to see what little baby McKenna will be. Lane really wants a baby sister and keeps telling everyone it is a girl but she also told us we were having a baby kangaroo so she might not be right, only time will tell.

Josh, Dixie and I would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We have so much to look forward to in the new year and can't wait to share it all with you.

No comments: