Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

21 Weeks

Since my appointment last Monday I haven't had a chance to update, since I was busy last week helping Molly at Market in Atlanta. As of last week at 20 weeks Charlie's condo as the doctor has called it, is right on track with his due date. His heartbeat was 170 bpm, which blows the whole heartbeat can indicate the gender old wives tale out of the water. Other then that there is not to much else to report form the Doctors visit. My next appointment is Feb. 4 and I will be taking the glucose test, which I am not looking forward to. Josh continues to tell me that the stuff is not that bad but I will have to try it for my self to see if that holds true.

On another note I am starting to feel Charlie move more and more everyday and it is so exciting, I still can't wait until Josh can actually feel it. I am also waiting for the day that Dixie is laying on my stomach and Charlie gives her a swift kick, I am not sure she will know what to do. Josh said that he is sure that it will not be the last time that Dixie does get kicked by him so it will just get her use to it sooner rather then later.

We also found out last week that we will be having our second Niece.

No more updates as of now hopefully in the next few weeks I will have pictures of the nursery as we begin to work on it (that is if I can figure out how to add pictures).

Becky

No comments: