Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

First Hair Cut!

Somebody was in desperate need of a little shape up, he could no longer pull of the Trussville swoop. His hair just seemed to always fall right back to his eyes. It has been a long time coming but like the good mommy I am I just couldn't do it until he turned one!
We ventured over to Kuttin' Up and saw Ms. Carlee who also happens to cut daddy and brothers hair. Since he is still so little he got to sit in mommy's lap which is pretty much his location of choice! Ms. Carlee went to work on my very cooperative little boy and after ten minutes his hair was whipped into shape and he could see again!



He is now so very handsome, not that he wasn't before but now he has a nice clean hair cut! Ms. Carlee did an awesome job, we just love her and she knows just how to get the job done especially on squirmy little kids and she makes all the men in my life look so handsome!


I am sure hoping that all haircuts go as easy as his first one went but I am not so sure we will get that lucky! I do love that his hair cut didn't really change his appearance to much after all he has always looked more like a big boy then a baby to me because of that hair.


No comments: