Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pull Ups Are Cool!

I would like to say Potty Training is now in full swing at the Wood household. This means that the one time he went in the Potty on Sunday was not just a fluke and that he can in deed do it. On Monday night he went again for his Daddy while I was out, he did refuse to sit on his little potty and would only sit on the big one. I was a little annoyed at first (only because we had bought a little potty) but have since realized this will be so much easier to clean up and he is going to have to get use to the big potty at some time anyway.

Tuesday brought a little more success, he didn't go before he went to school but his teachers told me he went once while at school and he went again when he got home from school and before he went to bed. School requested that if he was going to be using the potty that we bring Pull Ups for him. Last night while at the grocery store we picked up some Toy Story Pull Ups and let me tell you he was more then excited when he put on a new diaper this morning with Buzz and Woody (he has never seen Toy Story he just likes that they look different I think)! This morning he went to the potty once before he went to school and then he went when he got to school. My prayer is that he will go at least once while at school today, twice if we are lucky and then he will go when he gets home. I think baby steps are the key right now and me not stressing too, because knowing me I could let this rule my world but I am trying not to.

Be prepared for more updates as we continue on this new journey with Charlie. If you get sick of reading about his Bathroom habits you may want to skip the posts for a while if they look like they are related to potty training because I am almost certain that the next few posts will be dedicated to this.

No comments: