Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

December 12, 2010!

Yesterday Josh and I headed to visit Dr. Stone for our first appointment and our first glimpse at Itty Bitty. Before we even met with Dr. S we had and ultrasound and got to see Itty Bitty, I was so happy to finally be able to see that little flicker on the screen and be reassured that there indeed was a new life growing inside my belly. The U/S tech measured the baby and showed that based on size I was 8 weeks 1 day and that moved my due date to 12/12/10. We then met with Dr. S who was very excited for us, we had the normal first appointment talk about how thing would work from here on out as far as appointments go. We also discussed induction and he said we would most likely do the same thing as last time and the baby would be likely a week early unless of course Itty Bitty has other plans. I go back in 4 weeks and will get to hear that wonderful heartbeat again, which is the best thing in the world.

Josh, Charlie and I are still ecstatic and can't wait to find out who we will be welcoming to our family in December, will it be Pink or Blue? I guess we will have to wait for at least another 10 weeks before we find that out though, either way we will be thrilled!

No comments: