Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mommy gets Crafty!

I decided last week that I was going to pull out the sewing machine my mom had given me and teach myself how to make Charlie some pants. I bought a few remnants of fabric to practice on, the first pair didn't turn out so great so I just gave up on them and moved on to the second pair. Much to my surprise I finished them hem and all and they actually looked like pants. The only problem was that the fabric was quite hideous but that is what you get when you buy remnants. Since I was successful with those pants I decided I could buy some cute fabric and make a pair that Charlie could actually wear.

The finished product is below and I think they turned out pretty good, I still need to get a little bit better at the hem but I think that will come with practice. I am hoping to but my new skill to use and make Charlie several pants that will go with all the super cute shirts that his Aunt Molly has made him.
Happy little Guy!
Modeling his new pants!
Showing off a little more!

No comments: